"I like your gift,’ said Mrs. Pentstemmon. ‘It brings life to things". -Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
By Kelsey Hamersley. August 2013. Sharpie on vellum (I did a rougher pencil drawing and drew the vellum over that; Tony DiTerlizzi inspired me). Howl’s Moving Castle-inspired, in a vague way. I’m not happy with how her face came out (I have the awfullest time trying to capture Sophie!). But the style was oh-so-much fun. :) More Howl’s Moving Castle-esque imagery (not mine) on my Pinterest board.
Lessons in: Why 6 college students shouldn’t edit a google doc study guide together.
so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
SHE’S ALL OVER ITUNES
HER ALBUMS EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN SECTION ON THE FRONT PAGE
I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ARTIST COME FOR BLOOD LIKE THIS GODDAMN
I have a huge test tomorrow and I have a buttload of math hw so obvs I start reading my/his beating heart I can’t believe this I’m trash I’m literally just romantically frustrated trash